Happy End of 2017!
This year was shape lab’s first ever THP (Traditional Holiday Party) party! We spent it bonding while painting ceramics. Happy Holidays everyone!
New publication to ISS 2017
Congratulations to Yiwei (Evan), Lawrence, Ye, and Mathieu for their ISS paper presented at Brighton!
Lawrence will be in Maui to present his work at Ubicomp on UbiSwarm. Read more here. Congrats!
Zooids featured in Fastco Design
Zooids was featured in an article on Fastco Design! Read it here.
TTL In Review (2016-2017)
TTL (aka traditional Thursday lunch) in review! We have had so many amazing dishes from a diverse set of cuisines featured in our kitchen so far:
- spaghetti a la bolognese by Mathieu
- Kimchi fried rice by Lawrence
- chile verde by Andrea
- taiwanese dan dan noodles by Renée
- bibimpab by Inrak
- Thai green curry by Alexa
- Gumbo by Zach
- Puled pork sandwiches + coleslaw by Evan
- Whole chicken soup by Kai and Yiwei
- Pesto raviolli by Sean
- Persian inspired lasagna by Parastoo
- Picadillo + plantains + rice and beans by Eric
Just wait for our very own shape lab recipe book, inShape.
- Happy End of 2017!
- Awards @UIST 2017
- New publication to ISS 2017
- Meet UbiSwarm
- Zooids featured in Fastco Design
- TTL In Review (2016-2017)
- 2017 Retreat
- shape lab goes to ICRA'17
- spaghetti lunch
- Many Awards @UIST 2016
- MECON 2016
- Shape-shifting tech will change work as we know it